Pretty things

I have wanted a grown-up coloring book for awhile, but I never would spend the money to get one. I sent one to my sister in law and dear friend in Alaska, stashed away some for Valentine's Day for the girls (Shhh!...don't tell them!) But, thanks to BloggingforBooks, I was sent this one called Whatever is Lovely. It's perfect. The pages are thick and durable, the images are really pretty and I can't wait to get a little time to color. Now, I just have to figure out if I want to use the standard crayola colored pencils, or something else more grown-up.....and a hiding spot for it!







I was sent this copy for free from BloggingforBooks in exchange for a free review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and the other is gold

Snow Queens and C0vid

I’m the reason the UPS guy has a new route