Friday Favorites

And this week's FFs (Friday Favorites) are….

- our super warm pellet stove- because we live in the frozen north where spring doesn't seem to exist yet.

- our super high powered blender that someone donated to us years ago. It's so super strong that it has it's own breaker switch on the bottom. It makes the best smoothies- which, by the way, can't be enjoyed in the presence of my 15 month old or he will drink it all.

And my top pick of all things I read this week:
- St. Patrick's breastplate prayer. This has been on my mind a lot lately because of two things- first, the girls are memorizing their list of prepositions in school, so each morning we can be heard chanting "aboard, about, above, across, after, against, along, among, around, at….."(those are just the prepositions that start with an A) and it makes me think of "Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, etc. I also have thought about this prayer a great deal because of reading A Constant Prayer, which I mentioned last week. These old prayers that believers have prayer for generations are resonating with me deeply right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and the other is gold

6 months and 1 day

New Things Learned About CT