A Counter Full (8.13.11)

When I had approached my nearness-to-nature limit, my new friend called and invited us to come into their home a date earlier than we expected. 

Perfect timing. 

They had been traveling and arrived home just a few hours prior. The girls had been begging to swim, so we took them to the pool for a bit, packed up camp and made our way- via a pitstop at Panera- to our temporary accommodations. My family, included Judah, was welcomed into their home and given a tour of our space. It is more than sufficient to meet our needs. Our hosts had even thought to provide for us a supply of snacks and drinks, new bedding for the girls, cleaning supplies and other necessary items...a counter full of blessings. This melted my heart. 
We settled in for the evening. I took a long, hot shower to disinfect myself from any camping thing that decided to use for for a free ride. The girls enjoyed their fun beds. Lastly, we went to bed for a long, deep sleep and rested well...for the first time in a very long time. 

Comments

  1. Lindsay--You are amazing! You have lived in on a camp ground and an RV! You get mad props for those two things!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and the other is gold

6 months and 1 day

New Things Learned About CT