Thursday, July 14, 2016

Book Review- The Look and Tell Bible (A board book for littles)

Have you seen this cute board book of Bible stories? It’s called The Look and Tell Bible by Dawn Machell. It’s actually a well-made (can take a lot of rough and tumble play,....which is a good thing at my house!) collection of 11 Bible stories. Each story gives you a page of illustrations with their key words, so when you read the text, the child can fill in the key words by looking at the image. This is a great book for the pre-reader and beginning reader, as well as for the older siblings to read to the littles. I love how it’s interactive and asks that the child be involved in the story-telling. 
We have a huge stash of books at our house and I plan on making room on our shelf for this one. I might hide it away in my Christmas hiding spot for my youngest this winter. 


Thanks BookLookBloggers for sending my this cute book in exchange for my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment